Why is Laravel a top tier Web App Development Framework?
Laravel is an ideal framework for custom software development. It is the Most Starred PHP Framework on GitHub: more than 35,000 developers from all over the world greatly appreciate robust features of this platform. Based on data from BuiltWith, Laravel’s popular websites include Business, Entertainment, Media, News, Shopping, Technology, Vehicles. Why is Laravel so popular?
Scalability – Can be used for a project for any scale. Laravel has the flexibility to use multi-tier design or to be containerized for maximum flexibility and scalability.
Security – Laravel helps to secure the web application by protecting it against the most serious security risks like: SQL injection, cross-site request forgery, and cross-site scripting. Laravel itself is secure. We can tell you first hand that the codebase is fanatically guarded, and that the code has been vetted by several people.
Versatile Framework – From content management systems & social networks to scientific computing platforms, numerous private and government organizations have used Laravel to build all sorts of things.
Object-Oriented Libraries – Laravel framework contains a pre-installed object-oriented library that makes Laravel different from rest of the PHP frameworks out there.
MVC Pattern – Laravel framework follows Model View Architectural Pattern and therefore, it comes with numerous built-in features and offer an improved development architecture, to isolate data from business rules. Front end UI can now be cleanly and easily implemented.
Routing – Easy to use approach to routing especially for newbies. It provides more flexibility and control over which route is triggered on the mobile app.
Automatic Pagination – It helps to prevent app logic from being cluttered up with a bunch of pagination configuration.
Database Seeding – Laravel includes an automated database seeding and database migration process that aids in testing and managing all database changes.
Why is Laravel a complex implementation?
Modern web applications require modern system designs that account for extensibility and scalability. They also need to use modern cloud capabilities and to be flexible enough for mobile use. Laravel allows applications that have:
- Routing for API ,web calls, and complex asynchronous channel callbacks
- Integrated Unit Testing framework for test driven design paradigm
- Separation of environment configurations for test, staging and production environments
- Mix and SASS styling for complex user interface designs.
- Ability to containerize all aspects for modular deployments
Why partner with TriHelix Software to implement Web Applications in Laravel?
We work with you to build requirements and a feasible implementation roadmap before development or coding starts which significantly reduces problems later on. We have developed and deployed many highly available cloud hosted applications, designed to operate on any device.
- We have built many custom Laravel applications from scratch
- We have integrated Laravel with many external systems by building custom API’s and asynchronous callbacks
- We have integrated Laravel with inventory management and warehouse management systems
- We have integrated Laravel with accounting systems, and auditing systems
- We have integrated Laravel solutions with payment processors
- We have built many multi tier applications that use complex middleware and different types of Databases
- We have built many cloud applications that use the power of automated scaling and management